We are Contentoo, a successful, fast-growing scale-up based in Amsterdam. Contentoo links the best freelance copywriters, designers and content strategists all over the world with international companies. We do this using our content creation platform. Contentoo is making remote working the standard for content marketing. Since we started in 2017, we have doubled our revenues each year. We are on track to double our earnings in the year ahead as well by serving even more satisfied customers. Our impressive client portfolio includes international companies such as Booking.com, Ebay, Mollie and E.ON. During the next year, we will expand into new markets in Europe. Within three years, we want for our platform to be the leading content marketing solution throughout the continent.
What is your role?
We are looking for an Editor in Chief to work 16 hours a week. As Editor in Chief, you create and share our content strategy, with the goal of positioning us as a thought leader in content quality, content marketing outsourcing and other topics that are relevant to our target groups.
You oversee all content initiatives and ensure that they help drive relevant traffic to our website. Contentoo believes that a journalistic approach is the key to creating effective content. So, if journalism is your passion, please read further.
- Fully overseeing our content output to engage with our target audiences
- Managing our content calendar
- Managing our editorial team of freelance content writers
- Continually refining our writing style and optimising content using best practices in keyword usage, title creation and basic SEO
- Experience with writing journalistic content
- Knowledge of the content marketing funnel
- A creative mind and knowledge of how stories can capture the heart of the readers
- Excellent English-language writing and proofreading skills
- Good project management skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and Google’s best practices
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an opportunity for maximum career development. You’ll enjoy flexible working hours and be part of an ambitious team of professionals. We also offer excellent lunch and great outings with the team (as soon as our office reopens after the pandemic). You can work for us remotely and/or as a freelancer.
Send your cover letter and CV to Jeroen Gunter, Founder & CCO at email@example.com. Or connect with Jeroen on LinkedIn.