Contentoo is growing rapidly in the Netherlands while also starting its venture into Germany. To create highly satisfied customers, we do whatever it takes to find the best freelance content marketing talent worldwide. Do you have creative ideas on how to find the best talent? And do you know how to automate those ideas so you can move on to the next idea? Are you energised by designing talent acquisition flows, bringing them to life and optimising them with your hands-on mentality? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are Contentoo, a successful, fast-growing scale-up based in Amsterdam. Through our online platform, Contentoo links the best freelance copywriters, designers and other content strategists all over the world with companies in the Netherlands and elsewhere. Contentoo is making remote working the standard for content marketing. Since we started in 2017, we have doubled our revenues each year. We are on track to more than double our earnings in the year ahead as well, by serving even more satisfied customers. Our impressive client portfolio includes international companies such as Booking.com, Mollie, Sendcloud, E.ON, ebay, Exact, Rituals, Swapfiets and many other prestigious brands. During the next year, we will continue our acceleration in the Netherlands and our expansion in Germany. Within four years, we want for our platform to be the leading content creation solution in Europe.
About the job
As Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will have a unique opportunity to help scale Contentoo nationally and internationally by designing, executing and optimising our talent acquisition strategy. Your role is at the heart of our success. At Contentoo, we value your ability to proactively come up with solutions and we give you what you need to get things done. What binds us as colleagues is our positive mindset. Together, we are always looking for ways to help our customers get the best content via our platform.
- Your task is to source local and international freelance talent for the Contentoo platform and to source talent for our own team.
- You will design and implement our outbound strategy for finding and attracting the right talent.
- You will define our employer branding strategy and lead a team of content creators to produce the content assets we need.
- You will set up (outbound) funnels (on Recruitee, Contentoo, LinkedIn, etc.) to engage with our target audiences.
- You will continuously optimise your funnel performance on conversion and time spent per phase, mainly on the freelance talent side.
- You will continuously optimise the talent onboarding process to deliver the best and most efficient onboarding experience for freelance talent.
- You will solve the challenge of maximising outreach via automation while also fostering personal connections with our talent.
- Your will improve our recruitment metrics, such as quality of hire, cost of hire, source of hire and time-to-hire, by monitoring and actively optimising procedures.
- You will work closely with our sales and marketing team and reinforce each other’s knowledge of outbound challenges and solutions.
- You will closely cooperate with Customer Success and Community Management colleagues to understand and meet their freelance talent needs.
- You will support the hiring managers to find the right talent for their vacancies, so Contentoo can continue to serve more and more satisfied customers.
Your background and qualifications:
- You have a college or university-level education
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with 2 years of experience as an in-house or agency recruiter
- You love working with talent from all over the world
- You have a proven track record in high volume recruitment
- You have strong project management skills and a knack for data
- You are skilled in stakeholder management
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills (in English)
- You have extensive knowledge on employer branding
- You’re curious, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- You’re tech savvy and sales oriented
- You’re used to working in a fast-paced growth environment
What we offer
Your job comes with great responsibilities, and we give you the freedom to develop your own solutions. We offer you continual guidance and coaching, so you continue to grow as a professional along with us. Your gross monthly salary starts between €3500 and €4000 (fulltime). We also provide you with a laptop and mobile phone subscription.
Currently, you will primarily be working remotely, but we expect to be able to work more regularly from our office in the near future. We offer an excellent lunch along with regular team outings and activities. Teamwork is the key to our success, and we have plenty of successes to celebrate together! Naturally, we work with KPIs and targets, but it’s up to you to decide the best ways to reach them. Even after the pandemic, we will continue to work flexibly, with ample opportunities for working from home.
Send your CV and cover letter to Nisa Timmer: email@example.com To learn more about this job opportunity, call 06-17706683. Or connect with Nisa Timmer on LinkedIn.